Prepare the next generation workforce to meet the challenges of space exploration. Through Arizona State University’s Continuing and Professional Education, online courses are offered in Satellite Command and Control, Process and Lifetime of Space Missions, Project Management, Proposal Development, Entrepreneurship, and many other topics. We offer our partners customized workforce development and training solutions
- Online training modules
- Hybrid programs that blend online and in-person learning
For organizations that would like to learn how to design their own mission, and for scientists who wish to analyze space science data and publish their research, MILO offers project-based learning and practice opportunities.
- Access to videos of mission design and planning session
- Access to science traceability studies
- Access to mission data
- Instruction for software processing
Principle Investigator (PI) Training
For aspiring and experienced Principle Investigators, and organizations that want to design, build, and operate space missions.
- Participate in mission design and planning activities with MILO and ASU scientists.
- Engage in mission requirements definition with space systems engineers.
- Participate in design reviews and mission operations with ASU scientists, Lockheed Martin engineers, and fellow MILO members
The MILO Institute offers an Ambassador Program designed to provide access to global opportunities. MILO Ambassadors are typically citizens of the partner’s nation and connect the region to global opportunities, including space programs, R&D projects, international collaborations, and research funding pathways for mission participation.